Thank you for purchasing The Breastfeeding Bottle. The Breastfeeding Bottle is 100% BPA-free phthalate-free material.
We hope you will have a safe, satisfying ad stress free experience with our products. So please read these instructions before use.
- Protective Sanitary Cap, Breast-like Nipple, Ring, Bottle Base, Air Valve
Cleaning & Care
- Standard Steam Sterilizer (Not Microwave Sterilizer)
- The Bottle should be separated into its components.
- Bottle must be in upright position and nipple not compressed.
- No hospital autoclaves or devices which reach temperatures exceeding 212F/100C
- Boiling water boil separated in water for 5 minutes
- Parts should not rest on the bottom of sides of metal pot as they may warp due to excessive heating
- *Dishwasher top rack safe.
Directions for Use:
- Sterilize all parts before initial use. (See Cleaning & Care)
- The Breastfeeding Bottle should be filled from the bottom by unscrewing the base from the body. After filling, screw the base back onto the ring until securely fastened.
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding. Never serve contents above body temperature (98F/36.6C) to baby
- Keep bottle upright for transport and storage
Do not use microwave steam bags or devices. Do not allow baby to use bottle as a teether. Do not let baby walk with bottle Extended fluid contact can cause tooth decay. Never allow baby to sleep with bottle. Nipples can wear out with normal use. To prevent choking, inspect nipple before each use and replace at first sign of wear. Keep bottle upright for transportation. Do not leave bottles in excessive sunlight. Keep all bottle components out of reach of baby. Always use product with adult supervision. Do not expose bottle to temperatures before 32F/0C. Reattach valve to air vent if removed when sterilizing or cleaning.